Sunday 21 March 2010

New idea, new blog

Hi,

Yes, so it's changed from beads and all things shiny to food! Maybe once in a while there'll be a little post about a bracelet or necklace but really, there's not enough hours in the day anymore to make these thing. Surprisingly more time during my PhD than after.... :)
What I do do however is cook, well, me and my darling husband, and apparently it's very difficult to think of dinner ideas, so here we go, hopefully a massive collection of dinner ideas!
We're currently into barbecues and recipes by Jane Price, mainly cause we bought some cookbooks by her. But really, the main feature is to get inspired and look at pictures of nice food. You can always improvise!

So.... enjoy, I hope you find some ideas useful! and really, I'll only post stuff I liked, better tried and tested than not right?

Cheerio

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment